When I think of warm weather foods I often think of fresh yummy produce all tossed together to make a delish salad. Thinking of summer and the warm sun rays fills me with happiness.
Eating raw foods full of life will awaken your senses, and charge you on a cellular level. When we are filling our bodies with rich colorful fruits and veggies we are feeding our souls, and our cells. Jam packed with cancer fighting antioxidants, our insides will be glowing!
For some the thought of eating a salad won’t bring a smile to their face, and that’s when you have to get creative! Get creative with the ingredients you are using, to bring a variety of flavors. Customize your salad to the loved one you are feeding. Everyone deserves to have their insides smiling, its just a matter of being shown the best, and yummiest ways to do so.
My fiancé is not a salad lover… unless it is smothered in ceaser salad dressing that is! So I made a salad dressing that to my delight he loved! And he was pleasantly surprised with how healthy it is.
“I hate kale. I cant believe I like Kale right now”. – my lovely fiance
So I am going to share this dressing with you, the magic dressing to make a kale hater a kale lover! And the best part, its so simple!
Here is the Recipe:
- In a bowl mash up 1/2 a very ripe avocado, half a squeezed lemon, 1 tbsp soft goat cheese, 1 clove chopped garlic, and apple cider vinegar till you get the correct consistency (a nice big splash)
- Use a fork to Mash it all together, till it is the consistency of a creamy salad dressing
- Mix in 1 tbsp chopped pumpkin seeds
- Chop up 1/2 a head of kale, nice and fine
- Add the chopped kale into your bowl, and mix it all together!
And there you go! A healthy Kale Ceaser salad! Wooo!! You can super charge this salad up too. Add in some chopped red bell peppers, onion, olives, some smoked herring… play with your food!