Cookies for breakfast? On Sunday’s there are no rules in our house! Just kidding there are no rules and this cookie is super yummy, healthy, easy to make and packed with protein! PLUS.… I made a cold brew coffee coconut milk whipped cream for an extra little something something. DELISH!
Mike and I had a fantastic workout together this past Sunday and when we returned home I was wanting something sweet! This cookie was perfect for the two of us to share and it was super filling and kept us going all day!
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oats
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2tsp cinnamon
- 1tbsp monkfruit( or you can use xylitol or stevia)
- 1/4tsp baking soda
- 1/4tsp salt
- 2 scoops chocolate vegan protein powder (I used Iron Vegan)
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips (I used Krisda)
- Preheat your oven to 400F
- First mix all your dry ingredients together
- Next mix in your wet ingredients. I got in there with my hands!
- Press the mixture into your skillet
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, depending on your oven (mine only took 15).
Cold brew coconut whipped cream:
*Make sure to have a can of coconut milk in your fridge from the night before*
- Scoop out all the solid matter from the can of coconut milk.
- Add 1tbsp maple syrup & 3tbsp cold brew coffee.
- Mix with a hand mixer till completely mixed together and has a nice whipped consistency.
*We did not use all of it on the cookie! Lots of left over whip for another day 🙂
And thats all there is to it! We felt nice and full and didn’t finish the whole thing! Its kind of like oatmeal… but in cookie form! YUM!
If you try out the recipe comment below and let me know if you enjoyed it 🙂
And we all lived healthy and happily ever after <3